Be part of the Engineering division of an Indian subsidiary of a US-based successful company developing state-of the art products in the area of SOA infrastructure.
- Responsible for management of various deliverables from India office.
- Work with leads in development team to find the task list and to estimate for each task to prepare the project plan.
- Track the status on regular basis.
- Manage the risks for deliverables and take the mitigation steps necessary.
- Responsible for achieving the deliveries within the acceptable quality and timelines with the help of development team members.
- Report status on regular basis to Engineering Manager and to US team.
- Must have experience in project management of the software product development team.
- Must have managed deliveries involving teams of size 15 to 20 people.
- Must have technical understand of the J2EE enterprise products with distributed architecture.
- Experience in XML, web services and SOA architecture is a big plus.
- Experience in Indian subsidiary of US a company is a big plus.
- Must have interacted with oversees clients (Clients in US is a big plus) for deliveries.
- Must be an expert in Project management concepts. PMP certification is a plus.
- Must be an expert in using Microsoft Project to track the project plans.
- Must have the ability to manage concurrent small projects with overlapping resources.
- Must have desire to excel, flexibility to work hard to achieve excellence.
- Must have experience in working with distributed team structure.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To inquire about this position, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers