Webinar - Automated and Agile SOA Governance for IBM WebSphere
Join Alistair Farquharson, CTO of SOA Software for this free webcast where he details how automated SOA governance helps enterprises more effectively leverage SOA to increase business output while slashing their SOA spending. Alistair will show you how F1000s are benefiting from a new agile and full-featured approach for SOA governance and federation that readily fits into their ‘any-to-any’ heterogeneous environments. By joining us for this presentation you will:
- Discover best practices for automating unified SOA governance for WebSphere
- Learn the “agile” approach to end-to-end governance, policy compliance, and control
- Get enterprise architecture tips to speed launch time, improve alignment with the business, and ease ‘on-the-fly’ updates
- Uncover powerful customer solutions
- Get an under the hood look at SOA Software’s featured technology: Policy Manager and Service Manager for IBM WebSphere Business Services Fabric
Today our customers use SOA Software to improve the effectiveness of their investments in the IBM WebSphere SOA Foundation with centralized DataPower governance, policy and portfolio management for WSRR, and more.
IBM WebSphere SOA Foundation: SOA Software’s Unified SOA Governance Automation solution for IBM WebSphere customers ensure that services they identify, design and build using their WebSphere products are relevant and consumable to applications they plan, design, build and deploy using other technologies like Microsoft or Oracle, or buy from other vendors like SAP.
IBM DataPower Governance: Policy Manager for IBM WebSphere DataPower provides centralized policy definition and service monitoring for DataPower appliances, and allows customers to easily use their existing DataPower deployments to virtualize enterprise services for high-availability, load-balancing, and offloading of costly XML and security processing.
Policy Manager for WSRR: Policy Manager™ for IBM WebSphere WSRR provides comprehensive SOA Governance tools for all the different roles in the organization including; service developer, consumer developer, architect, business stakeholder, IT operations, security operations, and more.
Alistair Farquharson, CTO, SOA Software