Webinar - Closed-Loop SOA Governance with Daryl Plummer of Gartner
Service-Oriented Architecture is more than the latest buzzword on the lips of IT professionals around the world. It presents large enterprises with an opportunity to:
- Efficiently reuse existing technology and applications to reduce cost,
- Increase agility to dramatically improve the alignment between business goals and the IT required to meet them,
- And reduce risk, fragility and complexity of integration by improving interoperability through standards
For many enterprises these goals may seem like a pipe dream, and SOA is certainly not without its challenges. To address challenges ranging from operational security, management and mediation, through business justification and service lifecycle governance, large enterprises need to implement a comprehensive SOA governance solution.
In this webcast leading industry experts examine the 7 steps that enterprises can and should take to ensure that they reap the rewards of SOA, the Role of SOA Governance, and the role of SOA Infrastructure.
Our panel of experts includes:
- Daryl Plummer Managing VP & Gartner Fellow, Gartner
- Frank Martinez EVP, Product Strategy, SOA Software
Register for this event
If you have already registered for webinars before, you do not need to register again. Simply login to the SOA Software Resource Center. If you’ve forgotten your password, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org