SOA Software Honored by USCA for Unified SOA Governance & API Management
API Management Leader Receives Award for Second Consecutive Year
Los Angeles, CA. – August 21, 2012 – SOA Software, a leading provider of SOA governance, cloud and enterprise API management products, announced that is has been selected for the 2012 Award in the Unified SOA Governance and API Management category by the U.S. Commerce Association
(USCA). This is the second year in a row that the company has received this award. Nationwide, only 1 in 70 (1.4%) 2012 Award recipients qualified as Two-Time Award Winners.
We feel honored to be the recipient of this prestigious award two years in a row,” said Roberto Medrano, Executive Vice President, SOA Software. “It speaks to our company-wide commitment to engineering excellence and customer focus.”
Continuing Validation of API Management
SOA Software’s selection for the Award validates its enterprise API management strategy. Enterprises are increasingly making business applications available as APIs in order to drive business growth and expose new revenue and partnership opportunities, and ultimately to improve business efficiency. However, enterprise APIs introduce additional requirements to ensure the security and privacy of the API and the capabilities and data they expose. SOA Software Atmosphere provides a secure, robust platform that companies can use to share their APIs with the growing app developer community, their partners, and customers. Atmosphere manages, monitors and secures APIs. It ensures that these APIs deliver the level of service customers and partners require; that corporate and customer information and assets are secure; and that the integrity of the corporate brand is protected.
Renewed Recognition for Unified SOA Governance The USCA Award also recognizes the complete SOA Software product suite, which offers an Integrated Governance Automation solution for Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA). The company’s products combine to ensure that companies build the right services, build services right, and run services right:
- Portfolio Manager™ is an innovative Planning Governance product that helps ensure the alignment of SOA Programs with strategic IT investment and business objectives and makes sure that enterprises build the right services at the right time.
- Repository Manager™ provides an advanced software development asset (SDA) repository, lifecycle management, and metadata federation solution.
- Service Manager™ automatically implements and enforces policies from Policy Manager. It generates usage, performance and policy compliance metrics that it reports to Policy Manager so that it can audit that policies are being enforced in a closed-loop process.
- Policy Manager™provides an SOA Registry/Repository and comprehensive SOA Policy Governance solution, with powerful governance automation capabilities.
- SOLA™ provides mainframe programmers with an intuitive portal for readily exposing and consuming Web services from CICS applications.
About U.S. Commerce Association (USCA)
U.S. Commerce Association (USCA) is a New York City based organization funded by local businesses operating in towns, large and small, across America. The purpose of USCA is to promote local business through public relations, marketing and advertising. The USCA was established to recognize the best of local businesses in their community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations, chambers of commerce and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to be an advocate for small and medium size businesses and business entrepreneurs across America. The 2012 USCA Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the USCA and data provided by third parties.
About SOA Software
SOA Software is a leading provider of unified SOA governance, cloud and enterprise API management products that enable organizations to plan, build, and run enterprise services and open APIs. The world’s largest companies including Bank of America, Pfizer, and Verizon use SOA Software solutions to transform their business. Gartner placed SOA Software in the Leaders Quadrant for the 2011 “Magic Quadrant for SOA Governance Technologies.” The company is also recognized as a “Leader” by the Forrester Research Waves for Integrated SOA Governance and SOA Life Cycle Management. For more information, please visit http://www.soa.com.
Back to Press Releases