SOA Software Named a 2011 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards
Portfolio Manager™ recognized as a ground breaking product for SOA Planning Governance
Los Angeles, CA – April 25, 2011 – SOA Software, a leading SOA and Cloud Services Governance provider, announced today that it has been named a Hot Companies and Best Products Awards finalist in the “Solutions for Enterprise (Large)” category. These awards recognize companies with future potential as well as cite proven products that deliver significant innovation to customers.
Portfolio Manager™ is a ground breaking SOA portfolio management product that helps customers better align IT investments with business initiatives and become more adaptable to their changing requirements. It helps customers identify candidate services and build an SOA roadmap through SOA Modeling (i.e. top-down analysis), Asset Identification (i.e., bottom-up application inventory), and SOA Roadmap Management (i.e., service identification, prioritization and allocation) processes. To achieve these goals Portfolio Manager functions as part of SOA Software’s unified SOA Governance automation suite.
- Identifies candidate services from existing assets and target architectures to help companies ensure the success of their SOA programs by building services to plan and priority
- Delivers packaged SOA planning governance methods and governance automation meta-models to quickly establish planning governance processes
- Dynamically represents current and future architecture models based on industry standards and internal definitions to maximize the value of the SOA Roadmap
- Delivers preloaded APQC business process frameworks promoting compliance with industry best practices to minimize planning governance cost and time
- Imports existing assets and services from asset management systems and UDDI registries to quickly deliver value with rapid and comprehensive analysis of existing IT capabilities
- Preserves the fidelity of governance processes and structures by automatically provisioning prioritized services into Repository Manager for seamless Development Governance Automation
- Ensures that SOA Governance is a continuous dynamic process to maximize the value of, and protect the investment in portfolio management
“This award recognizes the value of SOA Planning Governance for large enterprises and the rapid success of Portfolio Manager in providing that value” said Brent Carlson, SVP of Technology, SOA Software. “Large enterprises are realizing that planning governance is an integral part of SOA Governance strategy and is crucial for the delivery of a successful enterprise-wide SOA initiative. We are delighted to be named a finalist”.
An annual achievements and recognition awards program with active participation from a broad spectrum of industry voices, the coveted annual Hot Companies and Best Products recognition program encompasses the world’s best in organizational performance, products and services, executives and management teams, successful deployments, product management and engineering, support and customer satisfaction, and public relations in every area of information technology. Winners will be honored in Las Vegas on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 during the 6th annual dinner and presentations.
About Network Products Guide Awards
As industry’s leading technology research and advisory publication, Network Products Guide plays a vital role in keeping decision makers and end-users informed of the choices they can make in all areas of information technology. You will discover a wealth of information and tools in this guide including the best products and services, roadmaps, industry directions, technology advancements and independent product evaluations that facilitate in making the most pertinent technology decisions impacting business and personal goals. The guide follows conscientious research methodologies developed and enhanced by industry experts. To learn more, visit http://www.networkproductsguide.com.
About SOA Software
SOA Software is a leading provider of unified SOA and Cloud Services Governance automation products that enable organizations to successfully plan, build, and run enterprise services and PaaS applications. The world’s largest companies including Bank of America, Verizon, and Pfizer use SOA Software solutions to transform their business. For more information, please visit http://www.soa.com.
Back to Press Releases