SOA Software surges to Profitability on strong growth for Fiscal Year 2007
Company grows product business by 113% and achieves $2.2 Million in net income
Los Angeles, Calif., February 28, 2008—SOA Software, a leading Integrated SOA Governance Automation vendor, today announced that it was profitable for FY2007 facilitated by a 113% growth in product business. SOA Software announced a net income of $2.2 Million for FY2007.
SOA Software is a leader in the emerging Integrated SOA Governance market, with the most comprehensive product offerings available. The company’s performance in 2007 was enhanced by a perfect storm in the market:
- SOA Software launched its Workbench product that combines with its market-leading Service Manager product in a closed-loop system to deliver the industry’s first Integrated SOA Governance Automation solution.
- The market evolved from distinct segments for Registry, Management, and Security to comprehensive Integrated SOA Governance.
- The adoption of SOA within large enterprises reached new levels driving significantly increased needs for SOA Governance.
“Our strong financial results driven by increased customer demand and the recent leadership position bestowed on SOA Software by Gartner Group, confirms that SOA Software has emerged as the clear leader in Integrated SOA Governance,” said Paul Gigg, Chief Executive Officer of SOA Software.
In 2007 SOA Software was selected as the enterprise SOA Governance solution for Fortune 100 enterprises in Finance, Pharmaceutical, Energy, and Telecom.
In 2007 SOA Software was recognized for business and market leading products with several industry awards:
- Positioned in Leaders Quadrant of 2007 Integrated SOA Governance Magic Quadrant
- Deloitte Fast 500 Company for revenue growth in 2007
- Deloitte Fast 50 Company for top company in Southern California
- Always On 100 Private Company Award Winner 2007
- Named one of “100 middle market companies you should know” by USBX
- Red Herring 100 Award Finalist
- Technology Council Finalist
In 2007, more than 40 consulting partners selected SOA Software as their SOA partner, including Bearing Point, Cognizant, Matlen Silver, Neudesic, Raytheon, and Zensar Technologies. Large companies looking for proven SOA solutions seek and respect the advice and implementation offerings of established services companies. The SOA Software product suite combined with the expertise of SOA Software consulting partners, gives companies a truly start-to-finish solution for their SOA initiatives.
In addition, SOA Software established technology partnerships with Microsoft, IBM, JBoss, JackBe, Systar, and SAP. Technology partnerships are important for Fortune 1000 customers requiring governance for heterogeneous systems in their enterprise SOA program. SOA Software certifies platforms as governed service platforms to ensure the platforms can be consistently governed along with other enterprise service platforms.
About SOA Software
SOA Software is a leading provider of comprehensive, enterprise-class integrated SOA Governance solutions. SOA Software products provide a comprehensive closed-loop SOA Governance solution (Workbench), a high-performance, scalable SOA security, mediation, and management solution (Service Manager), and a mainframe Web services solution for CICS applications (SOLA). SOA Software products process over 500 million mission critical transactions a month and are used by the largest Fortune 1000 corporations, including Merrill Lynch, Verizon, and Pfizer. For more information, please visit www.soa.com.
SOA Software, Workbench, Service Manager, and SOLA are trademarks of SOA Software, Inc. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their registered owners.
Back to Press Releases