SOA Software Service Manager and Windows Azure and Azure AppFabric
Microsoft’s Windows Azure cloud platform offers great advances in how applications are designed, architected and deployed. Web services running in the Windows Azure cloud offer numerous advantages in terms of scalability and flexibility. They can be difficult to govern, though, especially when they connect with on-premise applications running behind the firewall.
Services and applications designed for and deployed to the Windows Azure cloud require the same critical level of SOA governance as the SOA components deployed on-premise.
In addition to services and applications, Windows Azure solutions utilizing Windows Azure AppFabric require SOA governance solutions to ensure a fully automated SOA governance infrastructure. Whether utilizing the Service Bus for optimal connectivity and security among services, Access Control for powerful federated identity solutions, or BizTalk Server integration capabilities to ensure enterprise application integration, a solid governance solution will ensure that Windows Azure AppFabric composite solutions are effectively governed as part of a larger SOA infrastructure.
SOA Software offers a comprehensive SOA Governance Automation solution for Web services on the Microsoft platform.Click here to go to our main Microsoft Page
In this presentation, SOA Software’s Frank Martinez and Microsoft’s Marty Wasznicky discuss the best practices for Service-Oriented Architecture Governance, and how SOA Software’s products provide a comprehensive closed-loop SOA Governance solution.
Click here to view the presentation.
- Press Release: SOA Software Announces Ready-to-use SOA Governance for Microsoft
- Press Release: SOA Software Announces SOA Management for Microsoft WCF, BizTalk and ASP.NET Web Services
- Press Release: SOA Software Achieves a Gold Independent Software Vendor (ISV) in the Microsoft Partner Network
- Press Release: Skandia Nordic Implements Comprehensive SOA Governance Infrastructure from SOA Software
- Press Release: SOA Software’s Products Showcased in Microsoft Technology Centers Worldwide
- Press Release: SOA Software Demonstrates Enhanced Governance for Microsoft “Dublin” and WCF
- Press Release: SOA Software Announces Expanded SOA Governance for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Press Release: SOA Software Announces SOA Governance for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Press Release: SOA Software Adds Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server
- Press Release: SOA Software Joins Microsoft Business Process Alliance
- Press Release: SOA Software Adds Closed-loop Governance for Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Blog: Richard Seroter's Architecture Musings: BizTalk Server and SOA Software Together, Part I
- Blog: Richard Seroter's Architecture Musings: Utilizing Spring.NET To Integrate BizTalk and SOA Software
- Blog: Using SOA Software with Microsoft's ESB Guidance
SOA Software Reseller Program for Microsoft Partners