SOA Software Service Manager for Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
SOA Software Service Manager provides a native Windows Server agent for governing WCF Web services. SOA Software’s agent helps Windows Server administrators solve a difficult challenge inherent in managing governance policies for WCF Web services. Out of the box, WCF provides the capability for policy binding that allows you to define a policy and then bind it for enforcement on a WCF Web service. However, the process of configuring these bindings can become manually intensive as a SOA infrastructure grows. Managing configurations for a complex SOA environment running on multiple Windows Servers can thus become a time consuming task or even a full time administration job.
The SOA Software agent for WCF adds an automated, centralized policy definition and enforcement solution for WCF Web services. Running from an MSI install, our agent deploys and then automatically discovers WCF Web services running in your environment. From Policy Manager, our central Web-based governance console, you can select services that require governance and then define and enforce policies for each one. The policy definition and enforcement results in an automatic binding configuration that is native to WCF. SOA Software operates completely within the WCF framework at runtime.
The agent for WCF goes beyond automating WCF policy binding. It also enables a robust governance capability that allows for monitoring of Web services, SLAs, usage contract definition and enforcement, alerting, and security.
SOA Software offers a comprehensive SOA Governance Automation solution for Web services on the Microsoft platform.Click here to go to our main Microsoft Page
In this presentation, SOA Software’s Frank Martinez and Microsoft’s Marty Wasznicky discuss the best practices for Service-Oriented Architecture Governance, and how SOA Software’s products provide a comprehensive closed-loop SOA Governance solution.
Click here to view the presentation.
- Press Release: SOA Software Announces Ready-to-use SOA Governance for Microsoft
- Press Release: SOA Software Announces SOA Management for Microsoft WCF, BizTalk and ASP.NET Web Services
- Press Release: SOA Software Achieves a Gold Independent Software Vendor (ISV) in the Microsoft Partner Network
- Press Release: Skandia Nordic Implements Comprehensive SOA Governance Infrastructure from SOA Software
- Press Release: SOA Software’s Products Showcased in Microsoft Technology Centers Worldwide
- Press Release: SOA Software Demonstrates Enhanced Governance for Microsoft “Dublin” and WCF
- Press Release: SOA Software Announces Expanded SOA Governance for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Press Release: SOA Software Announces SOA Governance for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Press Release: SOA Software Adds Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server
- Press Release: SOA Software Joins Microsoft Business Process Alliance
- Press Release: SOA Software Adds Closed-loop Governance for Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Blog: Richard Seroter's Architecture Musings: BizTalk Server and SOA Software Together, Part I
- Blog: Richard Seroter's Architecture Musings: Utilizing Spring.NET To Integrate BizTalk and SOA Software
- Blog: Using SOA Software with Microsoft's ESB Guidance
SOA Software Reseller Program for Microsoft Partners