SOA Governance for Oracle
SOA Software’s products provide Integrated SOA Governance Automation for the Oracle SOA Suite. This allows customers to confidently use Oracle and BEA products as part of a heterogeneous enterprise SOA environment sharing services with other commercial SOA platforms like IBM WebSphere, Microsoft, and SAP, as well as RedHat and other open source providers.
Oracle customers add SOA Software’s Integrated SOA Governance Automation solution to the Oracle SOA Suite to:
- Ensure that services they identify, design and build using their Oracle products are relevant and consumable to applications they design, build and deploy using other technologies like Microsoft and IBM.
- Make services they expose from applications running on Oracle SOA Suite products visible to and compliant with enterprise policies defined, enforced and audited across other platforms; and make services they design and build using other platforms like Microsoft and open source environments visible to and compliant with enterprise policies defined, enforced and audited across by their Oracle SOA Suite applications.
- Promote, ensure and formalize consistent alignment between demand from service consumers and the supply of services through Consumer Contract Provisioning.
SOA Software’s platform-independent Integrated SOA Governance Automation solution promotes the use of best-practices throughout an enterprise SOA program regardless of where services and consumers are designed, built, deployed and operated. Policy Manager, Repository Manager and Service Manager integrate seamlessly with development and runtime products from most commercial platforms including SAP, Microsoft, IBM and Oracle, as well as RedHat and other open source providers. They offer deep integration with the Oracle SOA Suite components including; Oracle BPEL Process Manager, and Oracle Service Bus, as well as the core Oracle Application Server, and products in the Oracle SOA Governance suite including Oracle Service Registry and Oracle Enterprise Repository.
- SOA Software Extends Oracle Identity Management Capabilities to Enterprise Services and SOA
- SOA Software Delivers Enhanced Support for BEA AquaLogic Product Family
- SOA Software to Support New BEA Service Infrastructure Product Strategy
- SOA Software Announces Web Services Management Support for Oracle BPEL Process Manager Customers